arginine side effects


Student fell to death after eating pot cookie

| April 2, 2014 | 0 Comments
0 Flares 0 Flares ×

DENVER (AP) – The Denver coroner says an exchange student from Wyoming fell to his death after eating a marijuana cookie, the first reported death linked to marijuana since the drug became legal for recreational use in Colorado in January.

Nineteen-year-old Levy Thamba died after falling from the balcony of a Denver hotel on March 11. An autopsy report released Wednesday says he died from the fall but also lists “marijuana intoxication” as a contributing factor in his death.

Officials at Northwest College in Powell, Wyo., say Thamba, a native of the Republic of Congo, started taking classes there as an exchange student in January.

Police have not released the findings of their investigation.

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 LinkedIn 0 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- 0 Flares ×

Category: National News

Leave a Reply