arginine side effects


Update:13 sickened by indoor grill recovering

| February 25, 2014 | 0 Comments
0 Flares 0 Flares ×

ARCADIA, Wis. (AP) – The owner of the house in Trempealeau County where 13 people were sickened by carbon monoxide says the home has two detectors for the odorless gas, but that they apparently did not go off.

The 13 people, including five children, were treated at a hospital in Whitehall and are recovering. A police officer from Arcadia and two emergency medical technicians were among those treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.

Willis Breska owns the home north of Arcadia. He says the LP gas tank at the farmhouse was empty, but the tenants never told him about it. Authorities say the tenants used a charcoal grill inside as a heating source.

The Eau Claire Leader-Telegram says the children range in age from 10 months to 18 years.

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 LinkedIn 0 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- 0 Flares ×

Category: State News

Leave a Reply