Coming up October 6
UW-Richland Foundation’s “Tour of Homes”
The University of Wisconsin-Richland Foundation fund raiser, a fall Tour of Homes, is coming up Sunday, October 6 from 11am – 4pm.
Plan to take the tour and see the homes of these Richland area residents:
- Judi Davis & Norm Hilleshiem, 1650 Leslie Drive, Richland Center, a modern ranch-style home;
- Patrick Hagen, The UW-Richland Foundation Smart Farm, 24970 Smart Lane, Richland Center, with barn, outbuildings and a trail to explore in addition to the home;
- Amanda & Jeremy Hollis, 32119 Highway 80, Muscoda, a contemporary stacked cabin;
- Gregory & Jennifer Myzkowski, 493 N. Grove Street, Richland Center, a classic Cape Cod with many recent updates;
- Sheila Troxel, 26650 Rocky Branch Lane, Richland Center, an open concept country home close to town.
Tickets go on sale in early September and are $15 in advance or $20 at the door. Musical entertainment and refreshments are being planned. Tickets will be sold at the Richland County Bank and Ed’s Family Foods in downtown Richland Center, at Thrifty White Pharmacy in the Richland Square, and the UW-Richland Foundation Office on campus. For more information, call the Foundation Office at (608) 647-6186, Extension 278.
Category: Local News